- 33A Motor provides high starting torque, adjustable speed, and predictable performance under a range of operating conditions.
- Rugged gearhead designed for heavy continuous loads with ample strength for shock loads.
- Industrial lip type seals on motor and output shaft.
- Ball bearing on output shaft for increased radial load capacity and long life.
- Permanently lubricated.
- Bronze gear for high shock load capability.
- Hardened and ground worm for strength and long life.
- Mounting feet are located on the gearhead.
- Encoder model 0941.
- Brake model 0997.
- IP-44 achieved with terminal box model 0984 or 1984.
- We stock a full line of speed controls for our PMDC motors.
|Custom Shaft Configurations|
|Can be special-ordered with a hallow shaft configuration.|